Omega3D: Sneak Mission Omega3D: Sneak Mission

well...

I finished it within about a minute, it was too short and simple, i died 1 time and that was because i clocked somethign id dint mean too. I gave ya 10 on sound because my speakers aint wokring and id dint wanna give u a lower score on it than it deserved so if the sound sucked consider that a bonus LOL

omega3D responds:

lol no music lollollolololollolololloloolololollololololololoololol
jk

schneiffer 1.0 schneiffer 1.0

Its ok...

...if you fix these things it would be better:

1. scope is too small
2. some of them bad guys dont give you time to find them really
3. make them move across the screen or something, would give it a little more challenge because its so simple to get a head shot
4. inprove the characters, maby add some others as well insted of 1 character
5. maby if its not too hard have a head vision version of the scope and have people hide in bushes or something
6. add new levels, like 1 where you need night vision

Fix all or one of thease and it will be better

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Grate game

fun, onthough i was disserpointed because it lacks a online play option. also the AI on the best of characters was still a little dumb. I thought it was fun and pray for a second 1 with a few improved and new freatures!

My character White:
2F2W2X382T.6.2.2.9.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.A.9.15JHS.1BLC.6CVLC.498MO
.9D1BK.498MO.1RGFK.498MO.14V74.A.14GZ4.1.U.9D1BK.7.1.65RPK.2
.1.1.1.E9.1.1.23.C7I58H.UNDEFINED.UNDEFINED.25.2Q.TRU

Ball (Original Demo) Ball (Original Demo)

AAAAAAAAGH!

Damn you, damn you to hell for makeng this game! its SO fun! I was up to level 35 but gave up finaly >_< I just wased about 20 minute son this game

The He or She Game 3!! The He or She Game 3!!

I'm scaired now

I got ti wrong 2 times >_< I'm NEVER GONNA LOOK AT A WOMAN THE SAME WAY AGAIN!...I'll hav to ask for some form of I'd first...

It was good but sadly a little too short for me, you need more and also when you get it wrong you have to wait like 20 seconds for the animation to finish before you can click try again. The Text animations were REAL good and the idea is quite original and also quite scairy...how drunk was you when you through up the 1st game?

TimmY